House for Sale
Landmark Estate Upon 2080m² of Parklike Grounds Spectacular Harbour & City Views
Property ID 1977663A landmark estate of majestic proportions, 'Minembah' is recognised as one of Longueville's largest and finest. Architecturally significant, this prestigious landholding was originally built in 1887 and graces 2080sqm of parklike grounds with postcard views across Woodford Bay to the city centre from both inside and out.
Iconic views from the Harbour Bridge to the Anzac Bridge command attention upon arrival with picture windows and glass doors framing the spectacular outlook within several key living areas. Showcasing soaring 3.2m ceilings, the sprawling single level layout has been sympathetically restored and recreated with everlasting style and eternal quality. Outlined by sandstone terraces, an oversized swimming pool steps down from the formal rooms and is privately encircled by sculpted gardens and rolling lawns.
Traditional yet incredibly functional for modern day family life, a romantic internal courtyard acts as the home's sunlit hub with both rooms and hallways spilling outward through multiple sets of French doors. Always the entertainer, large scale events are well catered for within the Carrara marble kitchen fitted with servery, butlers' pantry, cool-room and integrated rubbish chutes.
As aspirational forever home set to make memories for many generations to come, discover the unquestionably beauty and village convenience of this exceptionally tightly held harbourside enclave.
- Magnificent wide entrance hallway adjoining the executive home office or library
- Connecting formal lounge and dining room with an inspiring city backdrop
- Large relaxed family room defined by its bespoke cabinetry and gas fireplace
- Carrara marble benchtops throughout the kitchen, casual dining, bar and pantry
- Induction kitchen superbly fitted with 2 Gaggenau ovens and a Miele dishwasher
- King-sized master bedroom with views resting underneath a high coffered ceiling
- Master walk-in robe lined with built-ins, hotel-style ensuite with freestanding bath
- A wide selection of ambient double bedrooms all featuring ample built-in robes
- Classical powder room and quality stone bathrooms with frameless glass showers
- Swimming pool bordered by glass balustrading, luxuriant hedges and rambling lawns
- Gated driveway to secure parking and two double garages with workbench/storage
- Marble gas fireplaces, ducted gas heating, custom laundry off the kitchen, linen storage
- Towering ceilings adorned with ornate cornicing, wall panelling and plantation shutters
- Basement wine cellar, under-house storage and vast roofline storage options
- Lovingly held for over 27years, footsteps from bus services to elite private schools
- Delight in year round fireworks displays, mere moment to village cafes and shops
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.